winchester 231 is a ball powder, one of the most popular handgun propellants in history. winchester 231 powder is ideally suited to 38 Special, 45 Auto, and 9mm standard loads. Consistency, clean burning, low flash, and a broad range of applications make this powder a choice for any handgun cartridge loader.
Winchester 231 Smokeless Powders have been around since the late 1800s. Customers that have shot Winchester factory loaded ammunition know that quality of propellant they’re receiving as soon as the first shot is fired. Bring that quality home to the reloading bench with the Winchester family of powders.
winchester 231 powder is clean, consistent and an excellent powder for just about any handgun load.
Duplicate the factory performance of loads from handgun to rifle and shotgun with Winchester® Smokeless Propellants. The different varieties of Winchester Propellents are specially formulated to provide the clean burning, temperature, flow rates, and velocities reloaders desire for different applications.
winchester 231 powder is Universally used by custom handgun reloaders, 231 is one of the most popular reload propellants. Ideally suited to the 38 special, 45 Auto, and 9mm standard loads, 231 offers a consistancy, high energy, clean burning, low flash, and broad range of applications that make it a choice for any pistol cartridge reloader.
- Smart choice for home reloaders
- Duplicate factory performance of Winchester ammo
- Universally used by custom handgun reloaders
- Ideally suited to the 38 special, 45 Auto, and 9mm standard loads
- Precise metering
- High energy
- Cleaner burning
- Low flash
Other Important Information:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
1.000 Pounds – 8.680 Pounds
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Must ship to Contiguous US