Imperial Whitetail Clover
Genetically designed for whitetail deer, Imperial Whitetail™ Clover Wild Game Seed packs extremely high protein content critical for antler, muscle and bone growth. It even thrives in cold as well as warm, dry climates. No wonder it’s one of the most popular food plot seeds available! Deer love the taste, traveling far to feast on your property. Whitetail does use the much-needed nutrition to help deliver healthier fawns and produce more milk. A single planting of these heat-, drought- and disease-resistant seeds can last up to 5 years without reseeding. RainBond™ coating ensures enhanced seedling survival. For best performance, plant Imperial Whitetail Clover on heavy moisture-holding soil.
- Genetically designed for whitetail deer
- Packs extremely high protein content critical for antler, muscle and bone growth
- Thrives in cold as well as warm, dry climates
- One of the most popular food plot seeds available
- Deer love the taste, traveling far to feast on your property
- Helps does deliver healthier fawns and produce more milk
- A single planting can last up to 5 years without reseeding
- Heat-, drought- and disease-resistant
- RainBond coating ensures enhanced seedling survival
Why? Because Whitetail Clover contains the only clover genetically designed for whitetail deer. It has an extremely high protein content – critical for antler, muscle and bone growth and thrives in extreme cold as well as warm, dry climates. Our R&D team has continually improved this over the years with new and improved clover varieties. Deer love the taste and will travel long distances to feed on Imperial Whitetail Clover. If you want to attract more deer to your property, hold them there and make sure they receive optimal nutrition for good health and antler growth, plant Imperial Whitetail Clover.
Packed with antler-building protein
Helps does deliver heavier, healthier fawns and produce more milk
EXTREMELY cold tolerant
Heat, drought and disease resistant
Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
This is the product that started the food plot revolution and is still the standard by which other food plot products are judged. Performance is best when planted on good heavy soil that holds moisture.